mardi 5 mai 2009

Mixshow La Loca 14

New Episode : WMC 2009 tracks and some older stuff
Soulful House

Tracklist :

Anto Vitale feat Tamara Wellons - Broken Wings (John Beltran's Latin Vocal Dub)
India Arie - I am not my Hair (Casamena kitchen mix)
Boddhi Satva - Stop Jealousy (Roots Dub)
Abicah Soul - Makossa
Marshall Jefferson & Roy Davis JR - Love don't let me down (instrumental dub)
Guy Robin - Private Life (Johnny Montana Instrumental mix)
Heather Johnson - Under my skin (Muthafunkaz rebirth remix)
AK - Say that you love me (Danny Krivit Edit of Eric Kupper Japanese remix)
Tortured Soul - Home to you (Quentin Harris remix)
Bibi feat Malou Beauvoir - Got to Believe (Na'sayah's Urban Rework)
Dj Roland Clark - Soul Good (main mix)
Dutchican Soul - Jazz it up (original mix)
Michael Procter - Early Morning Love (full club vocal)
dunnEASY feat Danil - Rise Up (dunnEASY Centric Main Mix)


Lien pour le telechargement (direct download)

Aucun commentaire: